Saturday, January 10, 2009

Time expression

Pro
When I was younger, I played football every day.
In the long run, I am going to Chiang Mai during Christmas.
When I was fifteen, I had a whale of a time with my friends.
Everyday, I never see department store that open around the clock.
I want to study Japanese in March.

Chain
Every day I spend a whale of a time for study.
I won't be behind the times this week.
Usually, 7-11 that near my house is open around the clock.
It's only a question of time for reading books before the exam in June.
I did homework day to day when I was younger but now I doing my homework once a week.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Pro
I have seen a department store open around the clock....in the USA

Very good Pro

I have a whale of a time every day studying too....a bit of lie that...Good work Mr. Chain