Art
1.When I was younger I used to have a whale of time playing with my cousins at the GrandPa's house
2.Every day I play the Internet games in my room
3. While I was watching TV. I always thought about my cartoon's plot by using alot of cartoons for combine it with its.
4. I wish to sleep at home in this time next week.
5. I will countdown for new year next year.
Sub
1.When I was younger I used to have a whale of time playing badminton.
2.Every day I play the video games in my room.
3.While I was watching TV. I always relax and do nothing else.
4.I wish to play video games all night long.
5.I will visit my friend that live in chiang mai next month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If you do sleep at this time next week Art, you'll be like Mr. Min, asleep in the class....Good work.
I'm glad you are living at home Mr. Karn....if not, where would you be...in Mr. Min's house??? Very good work
Sorry...I meant Mr. Sub not Mr. Karn......Mrs Karn...your son was here today I promise he didn't go to the Paragon!!!!!!
Post a Comment