Saturday, May 24, 2008

ploy and net


hi!

We are Ploy and Net.We are 15 years old.
Ploy studies at Assumption Convent School and Net studies at Bodindecha (Sing Singhaseni) School.
Ploy : I like to go shopping at the weekends.I don't like to sleep at home. It wastes my time.I like to listen to music.My popular singer is Punch.She has a nice voice.My favourite sport is tennis.I play every week.It makes me strong and healthy.

Net : I like to sleep at home more than hang out because i love to relex after hard weekdays. I don't have any favourite singer. I love to go to school very much because there are a lot of funny thing.



"I'm just a thai kid"

In thailand

Many people want to be a kid

Just because they want to play all day

Understand in nothing

Spending time in front of

The computer

And

They

Hate to be

Alone

In a room.

Know only

Ice-cream in their

Dream.


"Our Three Wishes"

1.No class next week.

2.Can go everywhere

3.go to the moon



I wouldn't swap mobile phone for a million pounds because my mobile phone is my life but if you give me more than a million pound. May be I would change my mind.

55555555555555555555555555


FRIENDS

Ploy:My Best friends is Air.I like my best friend because she is a good girl and very clever.I have known her since I was in grade4.She is Kind and friendly to everybody.we go to school together.On weekend we always go to play tennis at the tennis court.she also play saxophone like me.She is my good adviser when I'm in trouble.Her idea is very good.When I have free time I usually go hangout with a lot of friends.I don't want to stay alone at home.We like to watch movie together.


Net: My best friend is Pro. I like her because she is very nice and generous. She is also friendly but sometimes she is moody. I have known her for 6 years. She always helps me when I have troubles. I often go out with her on holiday ...go shopping , watch movie or something else.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

1. Because their mobile phone's their life.

2. 15 years old.

3. It wastes her time.

4. Net.

5. Because they want to play all day, understand in nothing, spending time in front of the computer, and they hate to be alone in a room.

6. Hangout with a lot of friends.

7. She is very nice and generous.

8. Watching movies.

9. Nothing, your three wishes can't happen immediately.

10. Know only ice-cream.


Mae & Mimp 12.45 Saturday