Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pro Chain










Our names are Pro and Chain.






We are 15.





Pro :





I study in Assumption College. I am in Teen 6. I like to play football. My all time favourite movie is Bridge to Terabithia because it is fun. I want to be an architect. Nice to meet you.











Chain:





I study in Bangkok Christian College. I am in Teen 6. I like to play sport in my free time. I have none favourite movie, I can watch all. I want to be a doctor. Nice to meet you too.
















#


I am teen 6


M y teacher is


J eremy


U


S till reading


This poem?


A nd what do you think?


T hai kids are stuck in stupid routine.


H aircut, study and more


Absolutely can't avoid


I


Know


I


D amn.

"I'm just a thai kid."


Three wishes

---> become a rich
---> Able to entrance in Chulalongkorn University
---> Have a good Job

I wouldn't swap my mobile phone for a million pounds because my phone number is a personal information, I can get million pounds anytime I want, I am too lazy to member my friend number to my mobile phone again.

Friends
I like my best friend because he is a generous boy and very friendly. I stayed with my friend for 3 years in school. Now, we have to separated. Some of my friends go to new school or go to study in other country. But we are still contacting everybody by many ways, like Msn Messenger, Hi5 or have a special class together.
For 3 years in school that we stayed together are in my mind and I think we'll meet all of us soon.
1.I dont know
2.well
3.none
4.no, it has only boys
5.My mom want
6.satit patumwan
7.crazy
8.Home
9.yes
10.Nothing
Pear saturday 12.45 Teen 6