Hi my name is Min.
now i m 16.
i write this introduce by myself so
it's not realy good but atleast i try ^^
dont know what to say ... = =... = =
okay lets start at where do i live
i live in Bankok in Thailand.
I love music but i cant play an instrument.
...= = weird . isn't it ^O^
i can listen every kind of music.= =
i wont mind if you like metal core heavy metal or what.
because listen this kind too I love a7x ^o^.
thier song realy good,aren't they?
have to go now
Bye TT^TT
now i m 16.
i write this introduce by myself so
it's not realy good but atleast i try ^^
dont know what to say ... = =... = =
okay lets start at where do i live
i live in Bankok in Thailand.
I love music but i cant play an instrument.
...= = weird . isn't it ^O^
i can listen every kind of music.= =
i wont mind if you like metal core heavy metal or what.
because listen this kind too I love a7x ^o^.
thier song realy good,aren't they?
have to go now
Bye TT^TT
why i 'd not swap my mobile phone for a million pounds?
i 'd not swap my mobile phone for a million pounds because i would ask for more
hah hah hah hah hah = =..

2 comments:
I love you Min.
Post a Comment