Saturday, May 24, 2008

BoSz Golf

Hi!
Our names are Boss and Golf.We are both 16 years old.Boss studies at Assumption and Golf studies at Trium udom.Golf don't like canteen because the foods are disgusting and Boss don't like my principle because He.............. We both have 2 sipling.They are all male. Golf want to a doctor and BoSs want to a businessman.Golf don't like when his friends gossip about him and I don't like to have a problem with my friends.The best place that Golf has ever visited is Japan but Boss likes to stay home.If we didn't have to come to British council,we would stay at home

o-------------------------------------o

-*- - - -.- ^o^
I 'm a Thai kid
I 'm not a girl
Moreover not yet a woman
Just want to know
Unfortunately I don't know
Somewhere I belong to
Together I understand
After a long time
The time flies
Having good times
And
Immediately the things change
Knowing how to live in this world
Indeed we can make it through the rain
Damn right
Friends
- I like my best friends because they are out-going ,wondeful,creative amazing,reliable. Sometime we hang out together and spend times shopping and eating and playing. Sometime we have an argument , we usually get through it and it make us closer
I don't like my foes because they act as if they were good and beautiful.It's disgusting.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

HI
Golf.

How are you?
Where is your hair?