
Our names are Art and Sub.We are 15.Art is study at Satit Chula and Sub is study at Saint Dominic school.The thing that Art like doing most at the weekend is playing Internet and Sub's is playing computer games. Sub all time favorite movie are Matrix and Memento because He like them and Art's is The lord or the ring because the actors are good. The type of job Art would like to do is a comedy actor and Sub would like to be a CEO. The best place that Sub have ever visited is his best friend's home and the best place Art have ever visited is his school. And if we didn't have to come to the british council we will be playing video games at home...
I am just a thaikid
In
Another side of
my world there are no
Justice ,all the people are
Untrustable ,They are all
Stupid, but if you look
Though their
Appearance
They're not all the same ,some
How some of them
Are
Intelligent and
Kind.
I was thinking that they not all
Dump...
Our three wishes
1 We wanted to be a super hero.
2 We wanted to fly.
3 We wanted everyone to be happy.
I woundn't swap my mobile for a million pounds because I got many important things in my telephone like my friend's number and many picture in the past about my family and my life and the picture of the crime I have done so if I sell my telephone I would be arrest.

Our best Friends
Art's best friend is called King. He like his best friend because he is funny and cheerful , but Art don't like his phone because it can't play games.
Sub's best friend is called Soup. He like him because He was good at almost everythings,He always help Sub and He always warn Sub when he was going to do something bad, but Sub doesn't like his girlfriend because she is very selfish.
10 question
1.What are our names?
2.How old are we?
3.What is Art's favorite movie?
4.What is Sub's favorite movie of all time?
5.What's the type of job Art would like to do ?
6.What's the best place that Sub have ever visited?
7.What will we do if we didn't have to come to the british council?
8.What're OUR three wishes?
9.Who's Art's best friend?
10.Who's Sub best friend?
2 comments:
1. Art &Sub
2. 15 years old
3. The lord of the rings
4. Matrix & Momento
5. Comedy actor
6. his best friend's home
7. Play video games at home
8.
1) We wanted to be a super hero.
2) We wanted to fly.
3) We wanted everyone to be happy.
9. King
10. Soup
Rit & Pan Teen6 Sat 12.45
1.My name's Mo.
2.I'm fine,thank you ,and you?
3.Mo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.Thailand.
5.Bangkok.
6.Sleep.
7.Love love love -3-
8.Math because i like it.
9.I'm a shiny & petite girl -///-
TangMo saturday 12.45 Teen 6
Post a Comment