JAMES
I want to travel in London because I want to see my girlfriend that I never met 2 years ago and I want to have a rest in warm place.I think it isn't important enough to discover the custom and habit because when we visit somewhere we don't care about how to live or how place is good? if we dicided to stay,that show we like here.The tourism can damage environment because they don't care about other people's seen so they think that they could do everything they want.If I can hang out with famous person Yoo Bin(wonder-girl) because I like her^^.The young people must go abroad for some experinces.If I can go anywhere ,I want to go Phuket because it so beautiful, white sand, nice beach, clear water and beautiful girl^^.
FILM
I want to go USA because I want to travel everywhere if I want to go.Ithink it important for discover the custom and habit because I want to know more culture in other country in the world.I think tourism can damage the enviroment very much because they think they can do everythink with enviroment.If i could go with famous person,I want to go with Tom Cruise.I think young peo ple go abord is good for more experince and study mor culture. If I go everywhere, I go to Chiang-Mai because it have more beautiful place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment